What is the best Height for a Standing Desk
When it comes to buying a Standing Desk Europe, there are a couple of factors that you have to put into consideration. This includes cost, maintenance, quality, your manufacturer, and more. But one of the most important factors is height. After all, that is why you are even considering buying a standing desk in the first place.
There is not really a one size fits all type of standing desk. It all comes down to what you need, what you want, and how your budget is looking. There are three main different types of standing desk;
● Adjustable electronics, which allows you to adjust the desk height to your desired height just by pushing a button. These are quite pricey but are the best ones yet.
● Adjustable converter. These are more or less an extension you add on your working surface to achieve your desired height. You can add them on your regular traditional desk, your counter, and just about any other working surface.
● Static desks come in a fixed position. You cannot change the height as the above two. Even so, they are a great option if you are on a budget. Just make sure the height is perfect.
Here are some things that matter as far as your standing desk height;
● One of the things to be keen about is your eye position. You want to make sure that your eye height lines up with at least the top three inches of the monitor. This will help you prevent straining your neck and keep a good posture.
● Your desk height should also allow your typing position to perfect. The keyboard should be below your elbow. This helps your wrist stay in position and prevent joint pain (on the wrist).